Watch Detroit - Green Bay football Live September 20, 2021

Competition: Detroit Lions v Green Bay Packers live


http://live.welcome.bet/2161877s954

http://live.welcome.bet/2161877s954

Tampa Bay - LA Rams match overview, prediction&tips
Tampa Bay has currently - 2-0, has a good chance of playoffs (89%), has a good chance of win division (68%), has a chance of 1st-round bye (32%), has a chance of win league (16%).
LA Rams has currently - 2-0, has a good chance of playoffs (74%), has a chance of win division (32%), has a chance of 1st-round bye (17%), has a small chance of win league (9%).
In the last matches we may see a scene of defeats of two teams.
LA Rams could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
The chances to win of two teams are almost the same in this match.
Last 7 head-to-head matches Tampa Bay won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 205-176.
Including matches at home between the teams Tampa Bay won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 94-90.Chicago - Cleveland match overview, prediction&tips
Chicago has currently - 1-1, has a chance of playoffs (26%), has a chance of win division (21%), has a very small chance of 1st-round bye (0.6%), has a very small chance of win league (0.6%).
Cleveland has currently - 1-1, has a good chance of playoffs (56%), has a chance of win division (34%), has a small chance of 1st-round bye (7%), has a very small chance of win league (4%).
Two teams has got a chain of failures in the last matches.
Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
In this match Chicago is a favorite.
Last 8 head-to-head matches Chicago won 3 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 5 matches and goals 137-160.
Including matches at home between the teams Chicago won 1 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 91-100.New Orleans - New England match overview, prediction&tips
New Orleans has currently - 1-1, has a chance of playoffs (49%), has a small chance of win division (15%), has a very small chance of 1st-round bye (4%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
New England has currently - 1-1, has a chance of playoffs (46%), has a chance of win division (21%), has a very small chance of 1st-round bye (4%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
New Orleans has a line of defeats in latest matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
Recently New Orleans have a series of guest games.
New Orleans will have a mini benefit in this match.
Last 4 head-to-head matches New Orleans won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 126-93.
Including matches at home between the teams New Orleans won 2 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 0 matches and goals 64-49.
Tampa Bay - LA Rams match overview, prediction&tips Ambos equipos tienen una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos.
LA Rams podría tener ventaja en la física - más días de descanso en los últimos días. Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. En este partido, las posibilidades de ganar los dos equipos son casi iguales.El pasado 7 head-to-head matches Tampa Bay ganó 6 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 205-176. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Tampa Bay ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 1 partidos, y 94-90.Chicago - Cleveland match overview, prediction&tips Ambos equipos tienen una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos. Recientemente oponentes tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. En este partido, el Chicago es el favorito.El pasado 8 head-to-head matches Chicago ganó 3 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 5 partidos, y 137-160. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos Chicago ganó 1 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 3 partidos, y 91-100.New Orleans - New England match overview, prediction&tips New Orleans tiene una serie de derrotas en los últimos partidos (en los últimos 5 juegos victorias - 0). Recientemente New Orleans tienen una serie de juegos de huéspedes. New Orleans tendrá una ligera ventaja en este juego.El pasado 4 head-to-head matches New Orleans ganó 4 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 126-93. Incluyendo partidos en casa entre los equipos New Orleans ganó 2 partidos, dibujados 0 partidos, perdieron 0 partidos, y 64-49.
Tampa Bay - LA Rams match overview, prediction&tips Beide Teams haben eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen.
Tampa Bay könnte Probleme mit der Physik zu vergleichen mit ihr Gegner haben - letzten Tagen spielten sie mehr Spiele als ihre Gegner. Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. In diesem Spiel eine Chance, beide Teams gewinnen sind fast gleich.Letzte 7 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 6 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 205-176. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 1 Spiele verloren und Ziele 94-90.Chicago - Cleveland match overview, prediction&tips Beide Teams haben eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen. Kürzlich Gegner haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. In diesem Spiel ist Chicago ein Favorit.Letzte 8 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 3 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 5 Spiele verloren und Ziele 137-160. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 1 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 3 Spiele verloren und Ziele 91-100.New Orleans - New England match overview, prediction&tips Heimmannschaft hat eine Reihe von Niederlagen in den letzten Spielen (in den letzten 5 Spielen gewinnt - 0). Kürzlich New Orleans haben eine Reihe von Gastspielen. New Orleans haben einen leichten Vorteil in diesem Match.Letzte 4 Kopf-an-Kopf-Spiele Heimmannschaft gewann 4 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 126-93. Inklusive Heimspiele zwischen den Teams Heimmannschaft gewann 2 Spiele, 0 unentschieden Spiele, 0 Spiele verloren und Ziele 64-49.
Tampa Bay - LA Rams match overview, prediction&tips Обе команды имеют ряд поражений в последних матчах.
У LA Rams может быть преимущество в физической подготовке – было больше дней для отдыха в последние дни. В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. В этом матче шансы на победу обеих команд практически равны.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Tampa Bay выиграл 6, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 205-176. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Tampa Bay выиграл 2, ничья 0, програл 1, разница голов 94-90.Chicago - Cleveland match overview, prediction&tips Обе команды имеют ряд поражений в последних матчах. В последнее время у соперников была серия гостевых матчей. В этом матче Chicago является фаворитом.Последние матчи между этими соперниками Chicago выиграл 3, ничья 0, програл 5, разница голов 137-160. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками Chicago выиграл 1, ничья 0, програл 3, разница голов 91-100.New Orleans - New England match overview, prediction&tips New Orleans имеет ряд поражений в последних матчах (в последних 5 матчах побед - 0). У New Orleans в последние время была гостевая серия матчей. New Orleans будет иметь небольшое преимущество в этом матче.Последние матчи между этими соперниками New Orleans выиграл 4, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 126-93. В том числе матчи на своем поле между этими соперниками New Orleans выиграл 2, ничья 0, програл 0, разница голов 64-49.
Tampa Bay - LA Rams match overview, prediction&tips Двата отбора имат по редица поражения през последните игри.
В LA Rams може да бъде предимство в физическа подготовка - имаше повече дни, за да останат в последните дни. Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. В тази игра шанс да спечели и двата отбора са почти равни.Последните 7 главата до главата мачове Tampa Bay спечели 6 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 205-176. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Tampa Bay спечели 2 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 1 мача и цели 94-90.Chicago - Cleveland match overview, prediction&tips Двата отбора имат по редица поражения през последните игри. Наскоро е имало серия от опонентите гостувания. В този мач, Chicago е фаворит.Последните 8 главата до главата мачове Chicago спечели 3 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 5 мача и цели 137-160. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници Chicago спечели 1 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 3 мача и цели 91-100.New Orleans - New England match overview, prediction&tips New Orleans има редица загуби в последните игри (в последните 5 мача победи - 0). В New Orleans в последно време е серията гост на мачове. New Orleans ще имат леко предимство в този мач.Последните 4 главата до главата мачове New Orleans спечели 4 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 126-93. Включително мачове у дома между тези съперници New Orleans спечели 2 мача, равенство 0 мача, загуби 0 мача и цели 64-49.